Monday, January 21, 2013

Why I Give

“I must be willing to give whatever it takes to do good to others. This requires that I be willing to give until it hurts. Otherwise, there is no true love in me, and I bring injustice, not peace, to those around me.” 

I love giving.  I love shopping for gifts for others, but more importantly I love making homemade gifts.  Giving makes me happy.  I feel fulfilled when I give to others, when I show the ones I love they are important to me.  I get a thrill knowing I have done something thoughtful and selfless for someone else, something to make the sun in their lives shine a little brighter, or the rain to cleanse rather than drench.  In this blog, I would like to share all my gift ideas and hope I encourage and create ideas for you to give to others as well.  Enjoy and feel free to steal ideas or pin, just please provide credit to the blog.  Thank you and start giving!



No comments:

Post a Comment