Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Baby Shower Invitations

"Only when you give from the heart
does it make the giving whole."
- Stephen Richards

Cute as a Button Baby Shower Invitations

I love doing things for people.  So when I was asked to make some baby invitations, I thought, why not give it a shot.  They all were time consuming, so I don't think I could ever do this on a large scale basis, but they were a lot of fun!

I stuck to the mommy to be's colors of green and gray she chose for the nursery.  As I had never done this before, I hit the internet and tried to recreate some professional designs.  She chose the first invite, which was the easiest to duplicate, so I was thankful for  that as she had about fifty people invited.  





Equipped with a hot glue gun, I used a variety of card stock from Michaels for all three as well as embellishments and stamps.   I found the glitter buttons in the sewing section, the gray stickie gems in the sticker section, the little green stars in the tack section.  I printed the text off my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment